- Run the downloaded installation file and you will see the following screen. Click “Next”.
- Carefully read the EULA (End User License Agreement) and then check “I accept the terms in the License Agreement”. Click “Next”.
- Choose the installation path. Click “Change” if you need to modify the destination folder.
- Now you are ready to install. Click “Install” to start the installation. Note that administrative privileges are required.
- Restart Windows Explorer.
- Click “OK” if you see the following message.
- Now you start copying the files.
- Run CloudSync if the installation is complete.
- You may see the following message if a system restart is required. Restart and then run CloudSync.
For any unexpected installation problem, please visit CloudSync Support and write your problem to our technical team.
Your log file will be saved in C:\Users\user_account\AppData\Local\Temp\CloudSync as CloudSync_Install.log, CloudSync_Setup.log. It will help us verify your problem if you attach these log files.