You can set general options of NetDrive Application.
To enhance performance, NetDrive saves temporary data in local disk. The path can be changed using the “BROWSE” button. Cache size is disk space for each drive item.
Log level can be changed. With the higher level, it affects the performance of file operations.
- CRITICAL : The lowest log level.
- ERROR : Generates error logs while executing NetDrive.
- WARNING : Adds warning messages to error log.
- MESSAGE : Adds general messages to warning log.
- DEBUG : Leaves detailed logs to track issues.
- VERBOSE : The highest log level which includes all possible information. Sensitive data such as file names are saved after encryption.
There is no credential information included in the log files.
If you click “OPEN LOG FOLDER”, Windows Explorer or macOS Finder will open the log folder.