Select FTP in STORAGE TYPE and then click CONNECT.
You will find above FTP window to type in connection information.
Type in ftp server address and port number correctly.
Check “Use SSL/TLS” for SSL/TLS use.
Check “Use Active Mode” for Active Mode.
Type in FTP User account and Password.
Check “Anonymous” for anonymous account.
Uncheck “Save user and password” if you do not want to save FTP User account and Password. In this case you need to type these information each time you connect to the drive.
- Charset : Set encoding information of file name.
- Autodetect : Detect whether FTP server supports UTF-8 or not.
- Force UTF-8 : Force to use UTF-8 when transferring file name with FTP server.
- Local charset : Use charset of local PC when transferring file name with FTP server.
Use server time for files/folders : Use the time set of files/folders saved in the server instead of local PC timezone.
Max sessions : Limit the number of sessions. (NetDrive uses multiple simultaneous sessions to enhance performance when transferring data.)
- Bandwidth : Control bandwidth settings.